5.04.2005

i'm ok!

i didn't mean for my last entry to be a desperate cry for help, but apparently that's how it came off. i got a few emails and comments telling me what a wonderful person i am and how much my friends love me. this was really nice and encouraging, but i'm just wondering how my last entry subtley communicated "liz is suicidal!" to everyone.

in the spirit of spring, i have chosen a brighter version of my last template for a change. for all you computer science nerds out there (read: brian and matt) i even messed around with the html to make all the fonts be verdana. go me! WEBPAGE! (picture me making a gang-sign while i say that). today is wednesday, and it's after 3pm, so that means the tolerable part of my week has finally begun. no more chalk til next monday. and i try not to think about that until next sunday. last sunday when that happened i almost went in the next day and quit, but my more sensible friends talked me out of it. my new goal (and i hesitate to share this, in the likely case that it isn't realized) is to give my two weeks notice in two weeks from this last monday. that means i have 1.5 weeks to find a job so i can quit in a sensible manner.

why don't you jump on him dressed like a bavarian fruitcake?!? ms. congeniality

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what Liz...yesterday a good friend of mine stopped me in mid conversation, looked me in the eyes, and very seriously said, "Lissa, you talk big...and you have great ideas, great dreams and passions...but yet you never do them...and I don't know what's holding you back from it all...maybe it's fear, maybe it's just being indecisive, but whatever it is..figure it out..because you have so much to offer and so much to gain from those dreams."
I think that friend was right.

You too Liz...

You have a lot to offer...and a lot to gain.


Love you,
Stu