11.23.2005

i heart...everything

watching one tree hill. eating microwave mac and cheese. finishing it off with some peanut butter and chocolate ice cream. the kind with the big chunky peanut butter ripples in it. happy.

the kids at my school had to make "what i'm thankful for" lists and read them at our thanksgiving celebration today. so the other day during their homework period i decided to make one, too. caution: this is an exhaustive list. well, the most exhaustive list i could make in about 20 minutes.

doing scary things. witty banter. turrets. God. concerts. the red line. the T. prayer. kissing. sky. movies. the kids at castle. the boston skyline over the charles. my family. books. loki, the castle dog. BJ, my dog at home. sammy, socks, and lucy, my cats at home. merlin, matt's cat at home. babies. harry potter. toddlers. beanies. puppies. dogs. brian. shopping. kittens. cats. matt. sleeping. chameleons. geneva. my bed. porsches. driving fast with a manual. matea. my roomates. VWs. the dixons. kemi. volvos. the cummings'. thiessens/diekers/wolffs. denice. kari. old friends. new friends. old people. mcminnville. my middle name (irene). artistic talent. mindless tv. the cameo. art. zoolander. God providing. writing. writing. my blog. worship. words. flickr. guitar. humor. photography. grace. cynical-ness. my cameras. freedom from worry and anxiety. music. my car. drumming. my job. psychology. singing. my new home in boston. proofreading. tim. paper. prismacolors. paint. pens. 6B drawing pencils. singing in the car. random moments. tall fun socks. anything tiny. mike's hard cranberry lemonade. washington apples. bailey's irish cream. kahlua. albums. album covers. old record players. oregon. new york city. massachusetts. growth. the road trip. challenge. pain. love. memories. rowdy competitive sports. college. labeling. organization. decorating my room. last year on my own, in mac. public transportation. the internet (sometimes). my life. i'm healthy. airbags. my life. ikea. learning the hard way. movie quotes. taking a chance with a guy. inside jokes. man arms. jackets. spontaneity. my body. shoes. purses. boundaries. thrift stores. fashion. support systems. traditions. vintage. antiques. nostalgia. crossing the line. treasures. cheese. garage sales. collage. mr. moon. chocolate. sex and the city. clouds. italian food. silliness. dancing. tight hugs. dancing. yummy food. scarves. black papermate pens.

you think your days are ordinary and no one ever thinks about you but we're all the same and she can hardly breathe without you keane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is an awesome things to be thankful for list, my dear sweet girl.

love, moomy