12.11.2005

irrationality

i am so damn moody. and the thing is, my moodiness is irrational. take today for example...

trying to win a stuffed monkey from one of those game machines with the grabbing claw, and not suceeding after several tries...depressed.

finally winning the stuffed animal after using approximately fifty tokens...elation!

wanting to hang out with matt tonight but not being able to...sad.

finding matt the perfect christmas present...happy!

discovering the insane and creepy world of myspace, and viewing with morbid curiousity my former high school and college classmates...entertained.

spending so much time doing the previous activity that my shoulder cramped up and i found one of my best friends and saw that she had 179 contacts...depressed again.

what is up with myspace, anyway? people are freaking obsessed! i mean, it sucked me right in. i'm all for keeping in touch with people, but i like to exercise a bit of restraint for the purposes of my sanity. the lame thing is, i look at people's myspace pages and how many contacts they have and i feel like i have to catch up or else i am lame.

my shoulder hurts, and i've overdosed on the internet again. i think i'm going to be sick.

No comments: