5.06.2006

24 hour snapshot

10 pm, friday: just finished seeing blue man group with my school. freaking awesome! the best part was one of my students sitting next to me, a girl who is normally quite depressed, screaming with joy at the top of her lungs.

11 pm: out with my amazing new girl friends at the asgard in central square.

12 am: we are having a candid conversation about sex, relationships, and christian boys. i can't help but compare us to the sex and the city girls. especially since i'm wearing an outfit that has made me feel like carrie bradshaw all day.

1 am: heading home with sara, still talking about boys.

2 am - 8 am: sleeping

8 am: walking to the bus like a zombie, wearing three different pink patterns and feeling damn good about it.

9 am: arrive at work, discover the latest act of teenage defiance

10 am-4 pm: at work, dealing with the drama, trying helplessly to speak logic to hopeless teenage boys. exhausted and blowing my nose non-stop. discovering that claritin doesn't work on new england allergies.

4 pm: back on the bus, listening to music, tapping my pink shoes, drifting off to sleep...

5 pm-9 pm: napping

9 pm: eating ice cream, wasting time on the internet, trying to drudge up the motivation to clean the bomb of crap that is my room. instead, i stay in bed where it is safe.

10 pm: blogging it up. time to call my mommy.

No comments: