9.25.2004

just for brian

i have a really cool friend. his name is brian ogle. you may have read his comments and realized what a horrible friend i was by not saying that he came with me to see garden state. in fact, i want to tell the whole world right here and now that not only did he go with me, but he paid for my ticket and for parking. now that's a damn good friend! not to mention the many meals ogle blossom has prepared for me over the years, without which i surely would have wasted away into nothingness. hey, brian, maybe then i'd be attractive, right? i just want everyone to know, that in my HEART OF HEARTS i am so glad to have brian for my best guy friend! he's the best! and he makes damn good spaghetti, grilled cheeses, and tomato soup. yum yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

liz: in my heart of hearts ..... (blah blah blah)
brian: (laughter)

(later)

liz: (says something i like but can't remember now)
brian: i like that you say that, i mean, who says stuff like that?
liz: the same person that says heart of hearts you son of a bitch (liz races away in her care leaving me outside...alone)