2.20.2005

sizzling ants

lately too many big questions have been running through my head. it all started on friday night when brian told me i need to find a better job, i can find something better, etc, etc. then on saturday shanna told me she won't need me to watch geneva anymore in a couple of weeks. hell no am i working in the deli two days a week at roth's! no way, no thank you. so i need to start looking for a new job, and it is a great time to do so since i have a job. i just realized that i gave my blog address to my supervisor...but i doubt he'll ever go to it. but just in case...wil, if you are reading this, dont freak out! i'm not quitting anytime soon...i don't think...but i know you dont expect me to stay at roth's forever...right?

the other big question is the ever-present and ever more annoying one: 'will i always be alone?' sometimes it seems like God is the up there with the big magnifying glass frying ants. but most of the time i know he's taking care of me, i know he knows what's best, i know he has a purpose for this time in my life. i just hate wanting someone so much. and i hate how it seems like the world thinks it's pathetic to want a relationship. or maybe that's just what i think. i mean, what's wrong with being honest about what you want? what's wrong with really, really wanting something? i dont know. i just know that i have to be careful how much i think, or i'll go crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there is nothing wrong with wanting something really bad, as long as it doesn't become a stronghold in your life and take over everything else. that is why the idea of meditation is something to think about...i have yet to try it but it is a way of emptying your mind of all thoughts...something i learned about in my humanities class....it can be very renewing for your mind...we all think too much and have way too much information and emotions and memories coming at us constantly....stop already.....