6.14.2005

lucky number tuesday

i know you all love my lists so much you could practically marry them, so here's another one for ya:

things (for me) to be happy about:

1. i am pursuing new and exciting opportunities!
2. thanks to proactiv solution, i now have the clear, beautiful complexion i've always dreamed of
3. i reading a funny book
4. i took most of my bills off of auto withdrawal, therefore averting yet another near-financial crisis
5. my mom's getting a kitten
6. the new harry potter book comes out next month
7. the new coldplay cd is already out
8. my new flickr account (i should have sent most of you an invite...if i didn't, tell me and i will! then you can view all my photos online)
9. i am in love with my hair at the moment
10. $2 dansko clogs
11. free food is raining down on me like manna from heaven
12. my friends' and family's uncanny ability to open my eyes to, and therefore deter me from, unpractical and ultimately lame courses of action
13. the ever-expanding hilarious movie quote database that resides in my brain
14. nicole is with child! p.g.! bun in the oven! prego spaghetti sauce!

p.s. that crazy girl is back at the library and she's sitting right next to me...

No comments: