11.22.2004

the 16 things i'm sick of

it's amazing how my language degrades with my mood. i was in a bad one today, and let's just say, i'm glad i work by myself so no one heard the foul words my mouth was uttering. in the spirit of bad moods and bad days, i have written a list entitled (you guessed it!)...

the 16 things i'm sick of

1. breaking out like i'm still in puberty
2. not having medical insurance
3. feeling like my worth is measured by whether or not i have a boyfriend
4. having the world's worst digestive system
5. shitty CD player at work
6. work
7. power point worship
8. going to sleep alone
9. waiting for the apartment peops to call
10. ugg boots
11. having bangs
12. always being tardy
13. college football and so yellow, green, orange, and black
14. wearing black and white
15. every cd i own
16. worrying

there you have it. in an attempt to improve my mood at work, i wrote that on the company dollar. it didnt work. and in case you now think i'm a horrible person, it took like 2 minutes. whoopty doo, big deal! i'm in a better mood tonight, although i'm a little annoyed that i'm just chillin at the house AGAIN. but i'm sewing a sign and being productive, so i guess it's ok. i just get so darn restless, everywhere i go. i need constant stimulation, people! give it to me! here i am, entertain me! love me! is that really too much to ask?

so i guess i'll be the coward that never woke you up...but i'd rather have you blame me than blame it on your love... low millions

1 comment:

Matt Cummings said...

I dig the list. It motivates me to write my own list(s) People ejoy reading them and yours is very entertaining. I can tell you that I have had numerous conversations about this list in particlular which have involved much discussion and laughter. I expecailly like (and suffer from the same sickness of) numbers 7, 10, and 12.

Liz, you have a fantastic sense of humor and I really enjoy reading your blog posts.