11.17.2004

talk about shoddy!

the dollar store is a great invention, but there are some things that just shouldn't be bought there...or sold there...for example, pregnancy tests! my friend denice and i were at the new newberg dollar tree, stocking up on movie candy, when what should we notice by the checkout? pregnancy tests! and hanging in that last-minute, oops, you know you need this! section. seriously, is somebody going to be standing in line when, all of sudden, bam! "oh hey, i DO need a pregnancy test and wow! only a dollar!" and then..."well, honey, i THINK i'm pregnant...i cant really be sure, i got the test at dollar tree..." yeah. not so much.

tonight was one of those good nights. after work i went for a run, took a shower, hung with the dixon's, and gave myself a manicure/pedicure with my new dollar tree manicure kit. (seriously). and all before 8 pm! then brian came and picked me up and we went to good old cancun for mexican. ahh, the fun and great talks i've had with ogle at cancun, sipping a margarita and setting my tongue on fire with their firey hot salsa. it's an amazing thing to have such a great guy friend who doesn't neglect you when he has a girlfriend. yes, i feel quite blessed. in a daring move, i wore my pajamas to cancun, despite warnings from shanna and david that surely the one person i dont want to see me in my pajamas will be there. turns out, we were the only people there, except for two frightening trucker-like dudes who left right when we got there. i knew right away that i didnt care if they saw me in my pjs, and that was heartedly confirmed when one of them revealed approximately 4 inches of buttcrack while he was paying his bill right by our table. pjs in public = okay. buttcracks in public = unexceptable! especially not in an eating establishment, for crying out loud!

i am firey hot with anger! mugatu

No comments: