12.09.2004

ogle's words-o-wisdom

DISCLAIMER: not all of ogle's words-o-wisdom are the original thoughts or statements of ogle. however, those that aren't were clevery regurgitated by him at some point.

#1 nothing gets you over the last one like the next one.

brian has fallen back on this clever advice after each of my breakups. this last time he added on an extra special tidbit: "people always say you need to spend time becoming a whole person or whatever, but i say just be a half a person! i do it everyday and it works great for me!"

#2 if you aren't happy without it, you wont be happy with it.

referred to my ogle as the unspoken law of the universe that now has been spoken, this lovely zinger has served to assure me on multiple occasions that i really will never be happy.

#3 size matters.

surely the slogan for all males, evidence is always abounding for it's truth and ogle is always eager to point out said evidence.

#4 the grass always looks greener on the other side.

this lovely little nugget was used recently to remove my doubt that perhaps i should be living in seattle, not oregon.

#5 dont bug me while i'm watching a movie.

this newest statement was told to me rudely by ogle while i was trying to attain more material for this blog entry.

No comments: